Before I jump into the first week of the Apartment Therapy Fall Cure, I figured it would be a good idea to re-interview myself. A lot can change in a year, especially when you move into a new home. New challenges arise and it's good to get them down on paper (or, on internet paper) so you can figure out the best way to tackle them.
• Actress: Claire Danes, Rachel McAdams
• Actor: Michael Cera, Matt Damon
• Artist: Mark Rothko, Kurt Hasley
• Writer: ...
• Music: John Mayer, Counting Crows
• Restaurant: Boa, EAT
• Automobile: Audi
• Television Show: Degrassi, Entourage, The Office
• Clothing Designer/Store: Bitten SJP, The Gap
How would you describe your style?
• Bright, Eclectic, Whimsical
Where have you lived?
• Born: Lawrence, MA
• Grew Up: Methuen, MA
• As An Adult: Boston, MA & Los Angeles, CA
Whom do you consider a role model?
• My grandmother
What three adjectives describe the qualities that you admire in this person?
• Strong, Determined, and Creative Thinker
What is the problem with your home?
• Small, too full, and lacks a clear purpose and meaning
If your home could speak, what would it say is the problem?
• "You can't do all of this stuff in a space this small."
What one thing would you like to do or do more of in your home?
• Create and Work
Eight weeks from now, when this project is done, if friends came to visit, how would you like them to describe your home?
• Cute, inviting, and that they never want to leave! :)
PETA turns crash into Echo Park’s newest mural
8 hours ago