Monday, May 4

Week 7, almost kinda close to done!

Now that the Cure is almost over, I FINALLY have time to actually be productive. This weekend, since I took Friday off, I had a lot of time to check things off the big to-do list.

I cleaned up the kitchen, and was able to eat at home all weekend, I don't think I've been able to do that in couple months. I also cleaned out the bathroom a bit. I still have the shower head soaking in vinegar, hopefully it does a good job cleaning it... if not, it might be time for a new one.

The big things I was able to cross off were in the main room. I finally hung the room divider curtain I bought 6 months ago.
Week 7 - Bedroom & Living Room, Divided
It really makes the place feel much lighter and airier, but still does its job of providing a bit of privacy in the bedroom.
Week 7 - Bedroom w/ Room Divider
That duvet cover is also new. I really like the color, but I miss the print and comfort of my other.

Oh, and I was able to hang mirrors! I have mirrors now! I always forget how important mirrors are when I only have the one bathroom mirror.
Week 7 - Dressing Corner
They even turned that little nook into the perfect little dressing area, complete with a little vanity table and sheepskin rug. It even inspired me to purge and reorganize my wardrobe. I love it!

There's still just one more week left in the Cure, but I'm really really pleased with how everything has turned out so far.

2 comments:

laura said...

LOVE the mirrors!!

House of Milk said...

wow, great job! i love the mirrors, too. so (seemingly) easy, yet the idea has never occurred to me.